Doesn't sound like a credible study.
Low dosage
Not even a clinical study group let alone double blind,
just an examination of patient records.

I'd draw no conclusions except someone needed to get published...

Vitamin C is used to TREAT atherosclerosis.

A discussion of this report: http://www.drhoffman.com/page.cfm/152

                                                Chuck
What hair color do they put on the drivers licenses of bald men?