Sunny,

It takes some research on your part. Here is a start for some of the more
common supplements:
http://www.mcvitamins.com/Vitamins/vitamins-in-food.htm

I did searches on all the plants I came across in the area where I live. You
will be surprised at what is available to you locally. For example, I am
located near an ocean and several type of kelp are available nearby. In some
instances I ask family in other states to send me some plant material they have
easy access to me. Or for seeds or root to allow me to grow my own. Then you
will need to decide whether to just dry and store the plant or whether making a
tincture or extract is the best way to store the supplements. You will also
probably want to develop a way to powder the plant material. Leaves aren't so
bad but dried roots and similar plant parts can be more difficult to powder.

Below are some databases that will help in determining the beneficial
components in a plant. I also do google searches with the plant name and
"benefits" in the search box. The databases below are very powerful if you make
the effort to learn how to use them. The databases will even tell you what part
of the plant contains the nutrient that interests you most. Databases:

http://www.leffingwell.com/plants.htm
http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/duke_energy/dukeindex.html
http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/syllabus/   (esp. Module 2)

If you need a plant that is not available locally, then look for bulk plant
sources. One I have used a lot is: http://www.herbalcom.com/. Also, look into
sprouting dried seeds that are readily available in the supermarket and are
inexpensive such as beans, brown rice, peas, lentils, alfalfa, etc. Sprouted
seeds can have very concentrated amounts of nutrients that exceed what is
available from the seed without sprouting or from the mature plant.

Annie seems to know a lot of low cost sources as do others on the list. Ask
when you have trouble finding an affordable source for something.

Take your time and do it slowly and don't get discouraged. It will take time
and you may find the learning experience very enjoyable. And you can do it
inexpensively.

 - Steve N