easy enough to fixx.  Just run it through a coffee filter.  Better check your
timing, and voltage.

    JP

________________________________
 From: CT <ch...@saucyenterprizes.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:43 AM
Subject: CS>First Batch of CS

First Batch of CS
Hello all,

I just made my first batch of CS. I think it came out pretty good, but now I am
left with a quandary: I have some thick silvery sludge at the bottom of my jar
and some smaller flakey silver floating on top of the CS liquid. I don’t have
any “approved” filtration method in place and I would like to decant the
liquid, however I am tempted to paper-towel the top of the liquid to remove the
flakey pieces. I think I can decant without getting any of the bottom sludge
into the new container.

Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Thomas