to remain in one place for the duration, can't set it up and then go shopping,
or go to bed during the process.Disclaimer:  I got nothing against those units
with the bells and whistles by the way, that's personal choice...but I won't
own or use one, for the reasons you quoted.N.Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:26:29
-0500
Subject: Re: CS>First Batch of CS
From: ch...@saucyenterprizes.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Re: CS>First Batch of CS

Thanks for the response Asif,

I did, indeed, wipe the negative electrode silver clean mid-cycle. I think,
all-in-all it was a pretty successful batch and I had my first “swallow” this
morning. I took about 1/2 ounce shot, held it in my mouth for about 5 min and
then swallowed. No immediate reactions. I have a wart on one finger that I will
be watching as sort of the “test results area.” I am generally healthy however
and wonder what sort of initial program dosage I should go on. I was planning
on 1 ounce daily (1/2 morn and 1/2 night). Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Thanks again to all,

CT

I would decant into the final vessel and stop just before the sludge starts
pouring out.

I do not believe the floaters at the top should be a problem

Also make sure you wipe and clean your electrodes even mid cycle so that the
sludge is at a minimum

If you're excessively creating sludge then you may wish to lower your current a
bit.  I would go no higher than 1ma per square inch squared maximum.

For example I brew with a 6 inch squared surface area and I brew at 2.5 ma
roughly with constant current control. And it doesn't turn yellow, however
whenever I approach 1ma per square inch squared then the liquid will colour
slightly towards amber.

Sent from my iPhone