Hi JP,

Thanks for responding. I was using Trem¹s SG6 at about 8ppm. It took over 6
hours (woke up this morning to find it done) to get a 24oz container to
complete. The generator is supposed to provide smooth voltage. Is some
top-float particulate normal?

I will look into filtration if this top floating particulate is the norm. If
not, I will work on my settings/environment.

Thanks,
CT