From: Maple Springs Farm [mailto:i...@maplesprings.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 11:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>arthritis

i just ordered some msm (powdered form)
i'm dying to try it...
i've been reading a lot of good things about it
how much do you put in jane?
and what brand do you use?

Maple Springs Farm
Farm Store - Maple Syrup, Custom Embroidery, Etched Glass, Shoo-fly pie, Funny
Cake Pie, Emu Oil, Dog Art Prints, Handmade Soap and More...
http://www.maplesprings.com
On-Line Cookbook
http://www.maplespringsfarm.com