From: vicki hood [mailto:mutt...@isp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>tick bite problem

Hi all,  Yesterday scraped tick out of my forearm.  It was half embedded.
Very smalll deer tick.  I have problems.  I drank CS numerous times, washed
it with alcohol, scratched a lot.  Last night it swelled.  It turned red.
It hurts and itches in a path 3inches by 6 inches with a hard circle about
the size of a 50 cent piece at the bite then swelling and heat and red  that
headed upward and sideways from the top of my forearm.  It is hot and
swollen  ---Still drinking CS. short soak in rubbing alcohol.  Several swabs
of oil of oregano. Avoiding doctor.  everal years ago i had tick bite that
had hard, red angry reaction.  Doctor said i am allergic.  Whoa,  Benedryl?
What do i do?  HELP.  MuttmomVicki