I agree with Dave a 100%...this is coming from a lymie

 Paul

________________________________
 From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: CS>tick bite problem

Go to a doc and get a month of antibiotics.  You can do all this other stuff as
well.  Take lots of probiotics if you take the antibiotics.  They are not as
dangerous as not getting them when you are bitten by a tick.

I second the CS with DMSO topically.  Since it if in your forearm, I would make
a bath with 90% CS and 10% DMSO and just submerge the whole rash for as long as
you can each day.

David