Go to a doc and get a month of antibiotics.  You can do all this other
stuff as well.  Take lots of probiotics if you take the antibiotics.  They
are not as dangerous as not getting them when you are bitten by a tick.

I second the CS with DMSO topically.  Since it if in your forearm, I would
make a bath with 90% CS and 10% DMSO and just submerge the whole rash for
as long as you can each day.

David