Just reading this and I was wondering if this would be the same.  I ingest
oil of oregano‹two drops under the tongue for shingles.  Is this right, or
should I be diluting it?  Many thanks.  dee

From: mgperrault <mgperra...@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:19:27 -0700
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>tick bite problem

Part of the tick may still be in your arm.  If you swab directly with
oregano, you may overdose your skin which could create some of the reaction.
Some oils penetrate better than others.  Tea tree, clove, lavender
penetrate.  Mixing your oregano with jojoba and those other oils could be a
better way than straight oregano.  I would be tempted to keep it cold at
first while you zap with a battery.  In a few days, alternating heat and
cold could be beneficial.  Isopropyl alcohol may not be as good as vodka or
everclear.  Vitamin C, several grams could be good.  If you have respiratory
allergic reactions, baking soda and or choline may help. If you zapp, be
aware that local burns are possible.  You can feel this happening.  Avoid it
by increasing the area of the damp sponges/ paper towels or decreasing the
voltage.