Don't take no from the doctor. I got bit by a deer tick with lyme and my doctor refused to prescribe me any antibiotics. 3 years later and $6,000 worth of IV's I was able to get it under control. Don't allow the doctor to "test" for lyme, the tests are incredibly inaccurate, and they will use a false negative to deny you antibiotics.

Marshall