Well I was working on a pet private theory I've had for years regarding EIS.
From my earlier laboratory tests the pH was between 7.0 and 8.0, on the
alkaline side, even after weeks in storage, now if cancer and other nasties
supposed to thrive or grow or multiply in an acidic environment I considered
perhaps this could have something to do with how efficacious this stuff is, and
I sort of still believe it has some merit.
I also believe if taken first thing in the morning before breakfast the stomach
acid will be at it's lowest ebb, due to having nothing to digest for a number
of hours during the night, this also is included in my pet theory for efficacy.
 I have only stumbled upon one article which supports that view.  May be common
knowledge to other folk, but being a numpty I only considered it in more recent
times.
As you may remember, I have always held the belief that EIS ingested
immediately after brewing contains the highest amount of Ag+ ions, {which it
does}, and hence is at its highest in efficacy, due to relative dormancy of
stomach acid as explained above.  One other pH test I had undertaken in the
past, {tested within hours of production and apparently was extremely high
alkaline from what the bloke said} convinced me I may not be talking out of my
hat.  All these in combination I had hypothesised could, and I repeat, "could",
have something to do with why this stuff is so good for some health issues.
Now of course everything, other than the stomach acid thing, is all
hypothesising and simply pie in the sky and has been blown completely out of
the water with these other pH tests I had just got done.
It now seems one just cannot rely and/or trust anyone else to perform any form
of tests, nor can one rely on the cleanliness of equipment used for that
testing.  There are just too many inconsistencies and potential variables with
DW, personnel involved in the testing, equipment used, unknown contaminants etc
etc.
It just annoys me that I can find zero information in the public domain
regarding the stuff we make, everything revolves around that damn so called
"colloidal silver" and it's illegitimate cousins.  I am unable to find anything
to do with our predominantly ionic product which can be taken as gospel or of
any relative value.
Today was a disappointing day for me.  OK, I may use a cheap brand of DW, but
it would be nice to try Pure Water such as chemists use for prescriptions, or
other water of excellent purity for pH testing, even RO water, which I
can't/won't do in my kitchen anyway, so not being strong on patience I shan't
bother messing around with pH for a while now. The more answers or clues I look
for only turns up even more questions and uncertainties.
N.