From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Electrode cleaning?
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:25:52 +1100

Tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here with the following Jason, or
anyone else I guess...
The electrolysis process generates hydrogen and oxygen bubbles at applicable
electrodes, water is H2O, 2 hydrogen to 1 oxygen, so in the brewing process
whereby hydrogen is "released?" as bubbles, and so to with oxygen, and the
ratio of water is 2:1 would it not follow there is more hydrogen lost than
oxygen?
pH meters register amount of hydrogen in water, so if more hydrogen is lost
than oxygen would that not mean pH should read more on the alkaline side?  The
lower the hydrogen the higher the alkalinity?
Even is it was a 1:1 ratio of hydrogen and oxygen lost there would still be
less hydrogen than oxygen due to being 2 hydrogen to begin with...Yes/No?
Not sure if I've explained myself adequately here.
N.