Is the Edgar Cayce Iodine and organic Iodide?
If not, the ionic form of silver is certain to combine to form AGI...(like
chloride).  If so, there is probably little ionic silver in the final
formulation.
Dr. Dave Kenney

Hello Garnet.

I have thought about that quite a bit, actually, Garnet, both in relation to
feeding it to myself and to my dogs. I've come to terms with it for the
following reasons:

1) I do vary the veggies I feed the dogs; it's often a combination of
veggies
and not only/always broccoli.

2) Steaming the broccoli first destroys the component that lowers thyroid
function. Throwing out the water in which the broccoli was lightly cooked
gets
rid of that component. So sometimes, especially during colder weather, I
heat
the broccoli first.

3) My dogs are, simply put, healthier when they eat broccoli than when they
don't, even if the brocolli is raw. Animals in the wild -- including wolves
--
go for the stomach and its contents of the prey that they kill. They do this
get the greens ingested by the prey animal! I've noticed that when I don't

4) I put nori and other seaweeds into my dogs' food. Sometimes they will
take
roasted nori sheets and eat them plain.

All this said, I can take the Edgar Cayce iodine I have and give them a drop
or
two, either in their food or in their water bowl, which contains pure
colloidal
silver. Does anyone know if this will negatively react with the silver?

Thanks.
Nenah