At 05:42 AM 12/11/04, Ed wrote:
IMHO, its not whats in the diet - its what has been added or adulterated to
the food. Chemicals, GMO's, enzymes, anti-biotic thats what we are fed.
Canned, frozen, dehydrated, Radiated. Commercials have convinced me that a
good home meal is straight out of the can! You are what you eat.
Then we question how could anything so simple as sticking a piece of silver
in a glass of water be healthy!

Hi Ed & folks,
Got a great response from a guy in Alaska to my question as to why he ever went to live there:
Roughly what you said in your post, ED and:
All I have to worry about is one mean bear, the temperature, falling down and breaking something and talking to myself.

BTW: People who live in totally hostile environments like Siberia have no choice but to eat meat. But they carefully eat everything in the intestines of the beasts, too (ugh! Like Haggis! Sorry, Donald)
But you ought to see what they go thru to keep being able to crap!

Cheers!

Himagain