From: panamp...@aol.com
I am also curious about the way Cansema works.  Is it true that it only
effects cancerous skin? !My nose is now pitted, like a bad case of acne.
Pete    >>>>>

Pete- I have had black salve eat into other tissue as well.  It can leave
some scar tissue behind.  Fortunately mine is in a crease on my face.  The
directions suggest putting vaseline on the healthy skin to prevent the
salve attacking it.  You could try applying herbal stuff to minimize
scarring, like aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Nancy