AOL EmailMaybe you had a nose full of many cancers?  This may be pitted now but
use Colloidal silver,
several times a day maybe it will heal?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: panamp...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 9:56 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CANSEMA Salve -- suppliers

        In a message dated 12/25/05 6:09:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
panamp...@aol.com writes:
          Thanks Raine
          I am also curious about the way Cansema works.  Is it true that it
only effects cancerous
          skin? !My nose is now pitted, like a bad case of acne. Pete

        Raine et al,
        I am just repeating this msg as I know many are still and have been on
vacation, and
        probably have let their 'puters rest for a few days. I am at a quandary
rather to reapply
        Cansema to my nose, not knowing if I got most of the cancerous
material.  I also wonder
        if the dents(pits) on the nose will ever smooth out.  Currently I have
a 2nd shedding about
        to take place on the front top point of nose which had been purple.  I
would welcome any