> Hi All, I am still trying to find answers for these issues.
>

> Update:
>
> On point 3 - I came across a setting on CUCM which enables
> the sending of RDNIS across the SIP trunk. The impact of this
> now is when a call is diverted to the voicemail pilot number
> the voicemail system provides a sligtly different prompt by
> asking for the user PIN only (no the user ID), therefore the
> voicemail system has correctly picked up the CLI of the
> originating call.
>
> Is there any way these types of forwarded calls can be
> differentiated between a user trying to leave a message in
> the voicemail box as opposed to a user logging in to check messages.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Abdul

When an external call that has been forwarded is sent over a sipXecs
SIP trunk to sipXecs voicemail it should result in a message deposit.
The Diversion Header in the INVITE would determine the user
mailbox for the message deposit.

If a non-forwarded call is made over the SIP trunk to voicemail it
would result in a message retrieval.

Dave