Hi Dave,

Thanks for your comments, the way you describe seems to be
the method most voicemail platforms work, but either I have
set something up wrong or there may be a bug in the
platform.

So, I have the following:

SipXecs - 4.2.0
CUCM 6.1.3

The CUCM has a SIP trunk configured.  I have enabled a field
called Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound on
CUCM which should then pass rdnis info (I believe this is
the diversion header) across the SIP trunk.

I am using the centralised voicemail feature, so when a call
is forwarded from a phone on CUCM it is directed to a vm
pilot number (sipx vmail), but the ivr is prompting for a
PIN.  This shows the rdnis is being passed as the voicemail
server is seeing the correct cli.

Is there anything else I need to setup on the voicemail
server to enable this?

Thanks
Abdul