Hi Dave,

I have managed to get a wireshark trace of the divert to
voicemail.  The key bit of the decode are:

From: "6667912"
<sip:mailto:6667...@10.203.105.50>;tag=d19c5205-82bd-44fc-88c4-bf5d3c52feb5-37461274

Diversion: "6667912"
<sip:mailto:6667...@10.203.105.50>;reason=unconditional;privacy=off;screen=yes

To: <sip:mailto:71...@10.203.104.128>

The actual call flow is 71901 > 6667912 > forwards to vmail
pilot number 71900. I noticed that the 'From' address is
always the same as the diversion, is this okay? So, the
original calling party id is lost.

When the AA answers the call, it appears that it thinks the
call is from the mailbox owner and prompts for PIN.

Can you confirm whether the From address has to be be the
original calling party.

In addition I noticed that the format of the diversion
header was slightly different in that there is no 'tel:' but
just the number - does this cause any issues?

Thanks for your help
Abdul

Thanks
Abdul