> Hi Dave,
>
> I have managed to get a wireshark trace of the divert to
> voicemail.  The key bit of the decode are:
>
> From: "6667912"
> <sip:mailto:6667...@10.203.105.50>;tag=d19c5205-82bd-44fc-88c4
> -bf5d3c52feb5-37461274
>
> Diversion: "6667912"
> <sip:mailto:6667...@10.203.105.50>;reason=unconditional;privac
> y=off;screen=yes
>
> To: <sip:mailto:71...@10.203.104.128>
>
> The actual call flow is 71901 > 6667912 > forwards to vmail
> pilot number 71900. I noticed that the 'From' address is
> always the same as the diversion, is this okay? So, the
> original calling party id is lost.
>
> When the AA answers the call, it appears that it thinks the
> call is from the mailbox owner and prompts for PIN.
>
> Can you confirm whether the From address has to be be the
> original calling party.
>
> In addition I noticed that the format of the diversion header
> was slightly different in that there is no 'tel:' but just
> the number - does this cause any issues?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Abdul
>
> Thanks
> Abdul

Looking at the sipXecs code I can see the lack of "tel:" will stop the call
triggering a voicemail deposit:
  sipXivr/src/main/java/org/sipfoundry/sipxivr/SipXivr.java
Should raise an "Improvement" jira issue to get the "mailto:"; format added.
I don't think the From header will cause a problem in this case.

Dave.