In a message dated 9/28/2003 2:37:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes... she should let the other woman know she is not happy about it.
That would accomplish letting the other woman know that she better
find someone else to hit on and let the man know that his woman wants
to keep him around.... even if he is a "complete and utter idiot and
moron."

***it also lets the man know shes a jealous idiot

Your example about the other night is not representative IMO.  When you
are out with other women it is understandable that men would hit on you.
(After all you are hot...  <G> )  Tom knows this....  If, however, one
of the
men wouldn't take no for an answer and called you at home or stalked
you.... or a man from work repeatedly calls you at home etc... Then I
would *hope*
that Tom would at least be concerned.  I don't believe that being
concerned
would mean that Tom doesn't trust you...  If I were you, in this
instance, and Tom
showed *no* concern....  I would be like... "man... doesn't he even
care?"
Now you might not think that, but I think that if you reverse the
genders a lot
of men would.... and rightly so... IMO.

***i think making a pass and stalking is two diffrent things. yes i would let tom know if someone was harassing/stalking me and he would be concerned but thats far from a pass or even a seduction   what kind of weirdo sleeps with a stalker?  :))