Yhe other woman might have some blame for doing what she knows better but I still say it is the man decision to decide whether or not to cheat.  He has the option of saying no.

I can just see me saying to Jen, you made me upset so I went out and screwed around because you were not fulfilling your obligation to me.

AJ
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:25 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

About as much as saying the woman who intentionally set her sights on a man she knew was married bears no responsibility.  That’s what Tim (and Lowell both) were arguing.  That it’s not acceptable to say that it’s going to be the man’s fault no matter what.  It’s not a case of absolving him of responsibility or blame, but simply acknowledging that there are numerous factors in a decision to commit adultery, and the blame can never be placed totally on one person just because he happens to be male.