You don't tell Tom about our flings in the corner, do you? :-)

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 11:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/28/2003 10:17:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well you trimmed it off again....but I found it...
I keep looking at it and it seems simple enough to me.
You might not agree, but I honestly feel that you can
figure out what I meant.

I think it is a bad thing if the wife doesn't care if other
women are after her man.  NOT for the wife.... for the
husband.... NOT because it might make him cheat...
Because It might make him feel unimportant.

Whether or not a woman gives a heck *is* a factor in
a relationship.  IMO

so what should a woman do if she thinks another woman is after her husband?  not trust him and go yell at the other woman? what would this accomplish?  Dont you think its better to have trust in the husband that hes not a complete and utter idiot and moron? to trust in his love and vow?

i went out with some gals from work friday night. I had probally 3 diffrent guys hit on me. I told them i was married.  I came home and told tom about it. he didnt care. the only way he wouldve cared is if i had flirted back with these men. what good would it do him to get mad at them? doesnt change the fact i still said no. and it wouldnt change the fact if i said yes either because ultimately its up to me to choose to be faithful or not.