I'd bet you were right.... :)
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Harder
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

You have said it before, Greg....
And I agree..... Billy is a smart man...
I bet his ol' lady treats him like a king.... <G>

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 08:46 PM, Greg Hopper wrote:

That part I agree with 100%, in fact as I've made note of before in reading Billy Graham's autobiography it's the reason he's went out of his way to make sure he's never in the room alone with a woman who isn't his wife. And as I noted at the time, ironic that his tv ministry is one of the few  televangelist  minstries  that hasn't had a sex scandal attached to it.  I think that alone speaks volumes...

"That is why it is imperative if you are a person who is truly in love with your spouse and honoring your marriage vows that you do all you can do not to place yourself in these sort of situations"