To add from what I read on the another list on which Joe responded about the Yeti situation, he offered to work something out with them but they straight up declined and now we have no access to it in North America (is that still the case?).

One thing I dislike about Joe though is that he isn't continuing development on Shave or innovating in that space (that I know of). Basically holding a patent and enforcing it but not innovating with it. It's fair enough if he wants to do it, but that doesn't make me like him. I've never met him so I dislike him in a mild sense.

Eric Thivierge
Character TD / RnD
Hybride Technologies