He Stephan and all. Thanks for your words. But let's try to keep this
thread constructive and on topic. Which is about what to do next, and if
there is interest in a combined effort to create a scene assembly tool
based on fabric (or something else) specifically. There are more than
enough threads to vent your feelings about this messed up situation
already.