Ok sure, but in that case please don’t try to convince me that I just lack
knowledge about the context insensitive Maya hotbox spacebar menu.  When I alt
Right click an object in Softimage I get context sensitive utilities that work
on that object and change depending what component is selected, not a giant
messy list that is just a debate-ably faster way to get to the top menu bar and
it’s many sub-menus.

When I jump on to Photoshop, or Softimage, and it isn’t my seat, they just work
as is.  Not true for Maya.  I think that's clear enough, and I think they
should work to fix that, but hey, what do I know.  Anyways, since we were asked
and there is some understanding that the devs are listening to this list,
that's my truncated suggestion list to the Maya devs, and best of luck to them
all, I’m sure they are buried in various wish-lists and their own internal
roadmaps, gl.