Thank you for sharing Cesar,

There are some interesting improvements there, but it still looks like
you're dealing with Maya's goofy single-bone-at-a-time-mask-style
weighting. So while, better than Maya standard, it still adhere's pretty
hard to Maya's flawed core paradigm.

The other and bigger problem--and this is a deal-breaker for me--is that it
is only for 2014 and older. Since we received 2015 with our $0 transitions,
this is a no-go. For the meantime I'll have to stick with the bind it in
Maya, export to Soft, weight in Soft, export to Maya and constrain to rig
in Maya approach.

The relax algorithm looks much better than either Maya or Soft, and
weighting on layers is intriguing. Maybe Viktoras would be open to adapting
his tools to work more like a Soft paradigm.

Cheers,

-=Eric

--

-=T=-