No-one deserves that level of abuse

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:39:52 +0200
From: nagv...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Maya thinks they're clever....and that's the problem

    or we could just make them use maya for
      thirty days :)

      On 25/02/2015 15:28, Greg Punchatz wrote:

      What we have here is failure to communicate. .. Thirty days
        in the hotbox for the folks that killed xsi!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 25, 2015, at 5:40 AM, Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com>
        wrote:

          Somewhere maybe Autodesk Managers should now be
            placed?

            On 25 February 2015 at 11:37, Andi
              Farhall <hack...@outlook.com>
              wrote:

                  Something they put unruly animators in,
                    generally made of corrugated tin I believe.

                        http://www.hackneyeffects.com/
                        https://vimeo.com/user4174293
                        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/

                            http://spylon.tumblr.com/

                            This email and
                                any attachments to it may be
                                confidential and are intended solely for
                                the use of the individual to whom it is
                                addressed. Any views or opinions
                                expressed are solely those of the author
                                and do not necessarily represent those
                                of Hackney Effects Ltd.
                            If you are not
                                the intended recipient of this email,