From: byronn...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:14:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Very OT: for the love of your career.. try houdini
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

How are you finding your new found Houdini knowledge to be fitting into the
needs of the marketplace? Are there many shops adopting it? Or are you a lone
wolf or able to turnkey shots for people? I too have found Maya unintuitive and
uninspiring. Houdini looks interesting but I'm wary of jumping on something
that I'll never get to use. Unlike many of you here, I am in a small market so
there aren't many 3D jobs to go around.