I'm loving working with Houdini, but sometimes it's just frustratingly
slow. Even with the new VDB tools, converting and caching everything out as
volume fields is a real drag.
But then again the caching workflow is super-slick. I shudder at the
thought of all the time lost to the mysteries of ICE caching.