>From what I understand, Joe Shmoe isn't the issue, it's the corporations.
Joe Shmoe will publish his changes, the corporation will not.

Valve has a perfectly good game engine in Halflife 2, but what about
everyone else? Imaginary Games Inc modifies Soya to include extra features
(eg, different sounds for each sound-producing collision), have better
performance, or both. The company sells an SDK, publishes original Soya
source code, but not the modifications.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Jan Ciger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

D.B., "Proegssilb"