THANKS! Monitored they'll be... -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Pinigis Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:53 AM To: [email protected] Subject: RE: Sectional Valves...
If the closure of those valves will impair the operation of the system (which I believe they will) they need to be monitored. Paul J. Pinigis, P.E. Chief Life Safety Engineer -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RFI - Bismarck Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:40 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Sectional Valves... I think I asked this already... and apologize for regurgitating it! I have a bldg. that is 'U-shaped' in nature. The system is of CPVC in nature - fairly small. Prior to going into the 'legs' of the 'U' - the contractor wants to have (2) ball valves installed to isolate each wing for maintenance purposes. Do these ball valves need to be of a 'monitored' (wired to panel) type or can they be just run-of-the-mill ball valves? Imho - I believe they should be 'monitored' valves. Thanks! R.F.P. Chuck No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.21/1458 - Release Date: 5/21/2008 7:21 AM _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.21/1458 - Release Date: 5/21/2008 7:21 AM No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.21/1458 - Release Date: 5/21/2008 7:21 AM _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
