Hello RFI,

Potter makes a switch that can be added to ball valves for this RBVS, BUT
since it clamps to the pipe for mounting it might not be suitable for use
with CPVC.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 10:40:09 AM, you wrote:

>  

> I think I asked this already… and apologize for regurgitating it!  I have a
> bldg. that is ‘U-shaped’ in nature.  The system is of CPVC in nature –
> fairly small.  Prior to going into the ‘legs’ of the ‘U’ – the contractor
> wants to have (2) ball valves installed to isolate each wing for maintenance
> purposes.  Do these ball valves need to be of a ‘monitored’ (wired to panel)
> type or can they be just run-of-the-mill ball valves?

>  

> Imho – I believe they should be ‘monitored’ valves.  Thanks!

>  

> R.F.P. Chuck

>  


> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG. 
> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.21/1458 - Release Date: 5/21/2008
> 7:21 AM
>  
>   



-- 
Best regards,
 Charles Thurston                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Coastal Fire Protection

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to