Try a local college or univ. Especially if they have a fire science  
program. Also, I'm stipulating that my PE stamps be destroyed. There  
was a contractor that bought a stamp at an estate sale and used it to  
stamp drawings for several years.

I think it would be a stretch to call the "mansion" a single family  
dwelling. (no group home analogy) My guess is that it would need to be  
a full 13 system. Depends what the Council of 12 (apostles) voted on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2010, at 10:27 AM, "Bill Brooks" <[email protected]>  
wrote:

> Someday when I head up to my big mansion in the sky (hopefully my
> destination) I'm hoping the 13D system is in place.  My assumption  
> is that
> all of the residences are new because once you move in you don't  
> move out.
> Thankfully I did not have to leave this earthly realm before the  
> adoption of
> the 2009 IRC.
>
> Here's the situation.  I have a lot of reference material that I've
> accumulated over the years, and I'd like to know how to get rid of  
> all of it
> when that time comes.  I know my wife may put it into the back of  
> the big
> Land Rover SUV she's always wanted but that I've insisted uses too  
> much
> gasoline and is too expensive to repair and haul it all off to the  
> Anne
> Arundel County landfill where it's free dumping for county residents.
>
> What do the rest of you plan to do with all of your reference  
> material?
> Where would be a good place to donate mine?  Although my wife would  
> prefer I
> take it with me, I don't believe that's possible.
>
> Bill Brooks
>
> William N. Brooks, P.E.
> Brooks Fire Protection Engineering Inc.
> 372 Wilett Drive
> Severna Park, MD 21146-1904
> 410-544-3620
> 410-544-3032 FAX
> 412-400-6528 Cell
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:Sprinklerforum- 
> [email protected]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to