Dude, you posted at 11:30 on Saturday night. No wonder your electrons are 
waining. Even I've stopped. If it wasn't for spell check, this post would be 
incomprehensible. 

I know I owe you an email. I'll get to it next week. 

T
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Sprinkler Academy - C Bilbo 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> And Carrol, to further thank my friends for watching my back, I'd like to 
> make sure that you were NOT asking about the "room design method" (11.2.3.3) 
> but that you ARE asking about the "Special Design Approach" known as 
> "Residential Sprinklers" in NFPA 13 (11.3.1).  
> 
> You did ask specifically about the room design method in the subject of your 
> question! However, I am only referring to the residential method (because you 
> are using residential sprinklers).    
> 
> Please, I beg you.... I do not have many electrons left!  (As my good friend 
> Ron Greenman so kindly points out....)  I must know, was my post appropriate 
> for your situation or have you really been asking about the "room design 
> method" (also known as the largest room rule) all along??? 
> 
> Still, even if you were talking about the "Room Design Method" (wherein you 
> should be using QR sprinklers in the largest room of your building and not 
> residential sprinklers)...... you could use the "small room rule" square 
> footage allowance (room area divided by the number of sprinklers) to 
> determine the "design area" for the purposes of calculating minimum flow 
> required from a sprinkler.
> 
> Help.... need electrons..... 
> 
> Anxiously,
> 
> Cecil Bilbo
> 
> 
> 
> 
>> Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:59:50 -0700
>> Subject: Re: Residential "Room Design Method"?
>> From: [email protected]
>> To: [email protected]
>> 
>> And because I'm so in to "proper" language (see my rant yesterday
>> about design area) and because cecil and I watch each other's back I'm
>> going to mention that everyone keeps saying "small room" when they're
>> talking about "room design method." Small room refers to the s"small
>> room rule" which is a completely different thing. I've noticed after
>> playing on this Forum for years that we all, at one time or another,
>> spend lots of electrons answering questions that weren't asked because
>> the question was confusing.
>> 
>> On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Sprinkler Academy - C Bilbo
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Carrol,
>>> 
>>> Hopefully, you caught Ron's reference to 11.3.1.2 and not solely the 
>>> requirement for a 20x20 spacing.  Specifically, take a look at Ron's 
>>> inferred reference to 11.3.1.2 item number 2:
>>> 
>>> 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to