From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Eric Tysinger
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:53 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Dual floor control assembies

To clarify my remark yesterday about, "not being good practice", I forgot to
add in the rest of the comment. I meant to say that dual feeding the floor and
NOT looping them together is in my opinion not good practice. Especially if the
floor is accessible from both directions from each stairwell.

Thanks,
Eric Tysinger CET
NICET III - 108988
Designer - Fort Myers Branch
Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers, Inc.
4683 Laredo Ave.
Fort Myers, Florida 33905
p: (239)433-3030 x1240    f: (239)433-3263
C: (239)633-9703