Whoops, you are right. I should look in the code before shooting from the
hip.  "Corrosion Resistant" (3.8.1.2) versus "Corrosion
Retardant"(3.8.1.3). With the ABF coating obviously being the latter.
So... technically galvanized pipe falls under the definition of "Corrosion
Retardant"???... but it is included in the options of the quoted code
section so it applies.

So it looks like the cost effective options are limited.    Interesting
topic though. I might have interpreted it the same...that a Nitrogen filled
system would place it in the corrosion resistant category.

Justin Reid