So maybe a Nitrogen filled system with "Corrosion Retardant" pipe =
"Corrosion Resistant"? That covers several forms of corrosion and would
probably meet the intent. The Nitrogen guys are probably already testing
;)  Maybe the long term durability of the coating would have to
be addressed by reapplication of a product like Potter's solution.

Justin Reid