I am not familiar with N2. Where can I get more info?

I spoke with and Allied rep who confirmed that ABF did not render a pipe
'corrosion resistant'.

The main issue for this particular application is that a dry attic system is
over-discharging with k5.6 heads, and the water supply is not great. K4.2 heads
cut about 100gpm off of the total demand. For this instance, it was more cost
effective to use larger diameter black pipe than going to galvanized. I was
just curious if there was anything out there that I had not heard of.

Matt Grisé PE*, LEED AP
Sales Engineer
Alliance Fire Protection
130 w 9th Ave.