KeBul wrote:
> QNAP's Container Station export and import tools do not do this, export
> container and then import back in gives you a fresh install of LMS in
> the new container.
Exactly my experience as well. But are you saying that yo have been
eable to do Export/Import from CLI and successfully made it through a
simulated disaster recovery of LMS? If, so - I'd love to learn how.

> I can't get Shairtunes working in my LMS Docker, there's some chatter
> but no definitive solution on this in Phillipe's Shairtunes thread.
Shairtunes is new to me. I tried to read the forum to understand what it
does, but failed. Is there a basic explanation someplace as to what this
Shairtunes actually is?
And by the way, you mentioned 'Phillipe' - is that the same 'Philippe'
that made the CastBridge? (Their names spell differently).

QNAP TS-453Mini 4x3TB RAID5 QTS 4.2.2
LMS 7.9.0 running in Docker
Madsonic 6.2 running in Docker
Plex running in Docker