Hi
   I thought I might add a query about performance related issues when
reflection is used. This might be odd but many teams in my company have
started using Struts without ActionForms. They use Actions and pick up the
parameters from the request object.
   Are there any benchmarks that prove reflection doesn't impose a big
overhead ?

   Secondly one team is facing problems with multiple master-detail
layers. We have used indexed properties for one level of master-detail .
What about multiple levels ?Any suggestions ?

Mohan