Lauri

There is assurance in using the stable, defacto standard Struts for your
application, ensuring longevity of your investment.  As also mentioned by
some folks here, Expresso extends Struts with those pieces such as caching
and much more.

Using Struts/Expresso we have a number of web-based group-ware applications
including forum (oss), polling (oss), faq and content management. We also
have a calendar application in development - let me know if you want to know
more. And you will find good support from our large community along the way.
We have fortune sites with hundreds of concurrent users using Expresso so
you are in good hands there too.

--
Sandra Cann
http://www.jcorporate.com

"Our separation from each other is an optical illusion of consciousness."
(Albert Einstein)