What's more, the on-line help on the Expresso list is probably the best I have
ever encountered.. In fact, I suspect the lead developer of the project is a
vampire so he never sleeps..;)  You can also pay a pretty nominal amount for
prime support - and if you contribute to their open-source project, I believe
you can even qualify for free support!!

Re. your earlier question, here's my 1 cent:  we have been working on a long
(2+ years and counting) project.  Version 1 involved a lot of "home-grown"
servlets and jsps. Version 2 involved building additional functionality and was
written in a combination of servlets and Struts (due to differing degrees of
familiarity of the developers with Struts).  Version 3 (currently being
developed) is written entirely in Struts.  I can tell you that every time the
clients either notice a bug or want to change or add behaviour, we give a
collective groan if it has anything to do with non-Struts code!  But if it is
the "later" code, we just breeze through it..:)

Regards,
Geeta