Ed Mullen wrote:

> The forms scripts I use that happen to use a captcha technique cannot
> be accessed by anyone but a human being who can read and type.  Maybe
> one day someone will build a piece of sw that can read a jumblepd-up
> bunch of pixels and correctly respond to them but it isn't possible
> right now.

Just to set the record straight, Ed, google up this:

   captcha cracked by spammers

..and read away. CAPTCHAs are no longer secure, and haven't been for a
couple of years. (Besides, they are annoying to humans. <g> )

It's very obvious Phillip knows not of what he speaks, and he should
stop spreading FUD. I know that, without DreamWeaver, Phillip would not
even be able to *have* a web site online.

--
   -bts