On 9/23/2010 4:31 AM On a whim, Beauregard T. Shagnasty pounded out on the keyboard

It's very obvious Phillip knows not of what he speaks, and he should
stop spreading FUD. I know that, without DreamWeaver, Phillip would not
even be able to *have* a web site online.

Geez. Do you feel good about yourself now "BS Nasty"? At least he put forth an effort and created something for his family, regardless of what he used to do it. That's more than millions of other people have done.

Now go and blast every site designer that used FP to code sites instead, and leave Phillip be.

follow-up set to mozilla.general

Terry R.