Ed Mullen wrote:
Daniel F. wrote:
Hey y'all,

I'm the maintainer of the ubuntuzilla repository. Here are my thoughts/
comments on the matter.

Just a thought. I have no idea what you're talking about because you
have deleted/snipped EVERYTHING to what your are replying.

I started the thread originally, via the Gmane NNTP gateway to this list.

I suspect Daniel replied via the same method.

The thread was working through the correct command line syntax to launch SeaMonkey with when clicking mailto: links within Firefox. Daniel and I came up with the correct syntax, and we are trying to find which product has the incorrect syntax.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lueck