Dear Lorenzo,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 6:58 PM Picinali, Lorenzo <l.picin...@imperial.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hello Jungfeng,
>
> this is a good starting reference for human localisation in rooms:
>

> https://asa.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1121/1.390163?casa_token=CFvwSHcyaLAAAAAA:bWPPmgMCrq0av1HBq2u_qYarqXatOFggyofiiYVWzguTOLbI3jDLCG65xni64_uMXVKq7setdQ
>
> There are also two further papers by Hartmann on the same topic, which are
> linked at the beginning of the one linked above. In general, early
> reflections can reinforce the sense of localisation of the sound source,
> especially if coming from the same direction (see the conclusions of the
> paper above). Of course familiarity with the room (and/or long-term
> training) will be of help as well.

Yeah!
As I know that the reverberation in room contributes a lot to distance
perception or externalization perception for headphone reproduction.
However, I am not sure that reverberation also helps to elevation
perception. therefore, I am wondering whether there is any reference to
point out this idea.

> Regarding the training, we actually do have a version of the app for
> iPhones and cardboard HMDs...if that's what you have, send me your github
> username/email address and I'll share the repo with you.

I have no github now. I will create one and let you know as soon as
possible.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Junfeng