On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 04:25:21PM +0100, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:05:40 +0100
> Stefan Seyfried <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier...
>
> > I removed all the removed x86emu files from the inlined patch, they are
> > included in the attached bzip'ed diff
>
> X86emu is no longer present in CVS right? Why do we then not just tell

Correct.

> people to get the tarball and install it? Just like for the other libs?

Well, it seems libx86 is not too common among distributions right now.
And it makes it easier to compile for Pavel ;-)

> This CONFIG_EMBEDDED_LIBX86 just clutters our makefile...

I don't care too much about one way or the other. I think it is not too
bad and it might make it easier for people to compile stuff by themselves.

But if there is a general consensus about that, i have no problem with
removing it.
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"